Thursday, November 29, 2007

So Happy

They say that good things come to those who wait. Well, as some of you know, patience is not one of my virtues. Still, with this particular situation I had no choice but to simply shrug and see what happened. A few months ago I got into a great on-line company that wrote web content for SEO companies. It was fanastic money, and there was (it seemed) an endless supply of work. Well, it ran well for a couple months and then the company closed down siting that they had been affiliated with only one SEO company and when things went sour between them they lost their workload, but they'd try to reopen soon... well, I suppose soon is a relative term, and I had about given up hope of any reappearance of the company when I got an email... yes, they re-opened! While they are slowly rebuilding, and the workload isn't near to what it was before yet, there is reason to rejoice. It was also nice to have been contacted and asked to come back. Obviously they weren't just 'being nice' before when they said they liked my work, they were anxious to have me back and that was a nice ego boost just by itself. I got to do some work for them this week, and it felt great to be back in the swing again. Hoping the load picks up and really starts to move again soon, but I'm happy that it has reserected at all. And hey, best news yet, they even gave me a raise! Yeah, it's nice to work for a company that knows how to 'really' show their appreciation. :)

No comments: