Friday, November 02, 2007

Planning A Trip Fails Me

There's a writer/blogger conference I'd love to go to in Las Vegas this month, but I'm just not sure I'm up to it. It's going to be in one of the cities, Las Vegas, that I've always wanted to go to, but I don't know if I want to go there for a conference. I want to go there to have fun, and see all the wild sights, and 'sin' the town is so well-known for. I'm really better when other people plan my trips anyway. It really should be so easy with the way things are on the computer now, but planning and getting everything in order isn't my style. When with the click of a button you can get Las Vegas hotel reservations
it really should be a snap. I use the computer for everything under the sun from buying furniture and clothes as well as DVD's and music, to banking, and money shifting (not to be confused with money laundering, lol) but for some reason planning a trip fails me. Good thing my hubby's good at that.

No comments: