Thursday, June 19, 2008

Computer Games

Comuter Games and other erotic tales is now live on Kindle too! Big Money should be up tomorrow. Hell's Own went live yesterday, as I jumped around and posted about. LOL This is so cool. All three titles should be live on their book section as paperbacks (at traditional paperback prices--FINALLY) within the next week or two, for some reason they take so much longer to list items in their book sections.

The Kindle site is so much faster to get live pages on. They take an extra few hours, it seems, to get the descriptions up though. Hell's Own just started showing the description later in the evening yesterday, and Computer Games isn't showing up yet... probably in a few hours since it just went live.

The more I see of the Kindle format for reading the more I like it over the other possibilities for portable ebook readers. I like the actual 'page' format rather than the continuous flow of some of the readers.

2 comments:

music notes said...

After looking at it and reading up on it at amazon I agree it is impressive. I hope it takes off at least if offers something that comps don't the absence of the glare that can take a toll on your eyes after a period! Major congrats on your work going live i wish you continued success :)

Tami P said...

Thanks. Mostly there are still issues on the 'glare'. I remember one of the ebook readers (the name escapes me now, sad isn't it how my mind goes. lol. it's a big e-reader though) was trying to address that issue a few years back. I don't now if their machine ever ended up coming out.

The big thing with the e-readers is that it gives folks who like downloadable books a way to be more 'mobile' with them. Sure you can have a laptop, but even then, it's nicer to sit on a bus with a palm-sized reader than a laptop open. LOL

Anywhere actually. I like to read e-books, but I like to do it in bed, or on the couch... lots less clumsy if you have a reader.