Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Office Helpers

Sometimes I think I need a personal assistant, or a secretary to handle all of the things that take up my time, and keep me from actually getting any work done.

Then it dawns on me that I don't need a secretary: I have one--
She checks all my mail, and inspects each incoming parcel to be sure I haven't missed anything when unpacking too:

And she has even enlisted the help of her friends to become paperweights. So really, I have every office helper I could ever want.


And they accept payment in the form of PurPal, pets, and Fancy Feast.


I'm still open to the idea of a personal assistant, however. I wonder if one of the dogs would accept the position--fetch the laundry up, fetch the mail, fetch... probably not, they're lazier than the cats.

See, can't even convince them to unpack the luggage.


Thanks to PaperbackWriter for the inspiration for this post.

2 comments:

music notes said...

LOL at Purpal, very cute :)

Tami P said...

LOL, old pics but never fail to amuse me.haha