Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Fall Apart and Relax--finally

Okay, I've released my newest novel, and spent countless hours promoting it. My mother-in-law even took the copy she is reading (yes, she reads all my books, lol) along with her to her chemo-therapy appointment yesterday and doctor's office today--talk about tireless promotion helpers. Wow. I've been diligently working on my new-found, and very active freelancing assignments... finally last night I just needed to rest. I kicked back on the sofa and watched some movies and the entire time thought how lovely it would be to have classy plush home theater seating to go along with all the video equipment, big screen tv, oh, and maybe a popcorn maker too. If you work hard it would be really nice to play hard--or at least fall apart and relax hard.

No comments: