Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Way, Way Cool!

No I mean this is way cool. This is awesome. This is mind-blowing...



okay, only for me, but it is. I was surfing on Blog Explosion this morning which I really love because it really boosts my blog rankings by getting a ton of page visits, and I ran across a blog from a guy in WATSEKA! Yes, someone who lives only about 15 minutes from me. It's like the big wide world of web life shrunk and I could hear 'it's a small world after all...' playing in my head.



I've been online in various aspects for over 10 years and I'm on A LOT and I swear I have NEVER seen anyone from a local area on here--at least that I know of anyway, but pretty much I'm sure I haven't.



That is so cool. I feel so cozy and warm right now. LOL

1 comment:

music notes said...

All of us are really six degrees of seperation.