Saturday, July 05, 2008

Playing Games

I've never been a great big fan of computer games other than my tried and true Spyder Solitare which has been sorely neglected now that I have high-speed internet. If that doesn't make sense I'll explain: I used to play one or two (or more) games of Spyder Solitare while waiting for each page to load when I cruised online. Yeah, that bad. Boy is high-speed great. As for other games, I never got into them. My son is a huge PS2 afficianado though. Lately hubby has been getting in on the act and listening to them whooping and hollering down in my son's room kind of makes me want to check it out and see if I'm missing something. Lots may have changed in the million or so years since I last tried playing one of those types of games. His favorite is 'Grand Theft Auto'. The way he describes it does sound kind of fun, especially if you're in the mood to shoot someone, or run them over. Every once in awhile when work gets particularly frustrating I have those moods... On second thought, maybe PS2 wouldn't be such a bad thing to get into.

No comments: