Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A New Wrinkle to Creams

I have used several face wrinkle creams since entering my 40s. They really do help. Unlike the old creams I grew up watching my grandma use, that just replaced moisture, the modern wrinkle creams add collagen, elastin, and other scientific ways of rejuvenating the actual skin cells, not simply putting moisture into old skin. That is an important difference, because I think people, like myself, didn't, or don't take wrinkle creams seriously because of the past history of not ending up really being much more than oil. When someone like me ends up finally giving the newer creams a try we're very pleasantly surprised to find there's a lot more to them than just oiling up the skin. Most of them don't even make you look like you're wearing a 'mask' to bed.