Friday, August 26, 2011

The Fight Against Dry Skin and Hair

As I get older, I don't have to worry about acne anymore. I had it bad as a teen, but as an adult, really only had to deal with it at certain times of the month. Now, it's dry skin that's a problem for me. I need to use a good moisturizer for my skin, and my hair is just as bad. I think the most drastic changes were with my hair. I always had a problem with it getting greasy fast, but now it's so dry, and hard to keep moisturized. Using a strong, but organic and safe moisturizer like argan oil for skin and hair is my only salvation. In fact, after joining a health club recently that had a pool, I found that the chlorinated water made it nearly impossible to keep my hair soft. Using oil as a conditioner is a good way to keep dry hair from getting all frizzy and tangled.