Sunday, August 07, 2011

True Fun

The current season of True Blood is drawing to a close, and it is really getting exciting. I thought this would have fizzled by now, but the writers still manage to keep it going and building new things to make the series interesting. I've never read the series of books the story is based on. I should, as a writer you'd think I'd want to. I do, and I will, but I have found for my own experience that I either read a book before I watch a movie or series, or after, so since I haven't read it before, I'm going to have to wait until they finish off the series on TV to read the books. I actually prefer it that way rather than reading first, because otherwise I find myself comparing them too much. This way, I can enjoy the TV show, and then enjoy the books. Since books, by nature can be more involved, I am not usually disappointed that way.