Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Good Work Bad Hands

I did a LOT of work outside yesterday. It was one of the rare days that I took off from working even though I had assignments to do. I just needed to work on the yard. I am so happy with this new property. It's smaller than what I had, but I love that about it. The 10 acres we had was just so overwhelming at times, and so spread out you really couldn't landscape it (without a ton of money). However, I am paying the price for the hard work yesterday. My left hand is really giving me problems (carpal tunnel). That will really make it hard to do the work I have lined up for today, and I have a REALLY big project that means working extra long hours for the next four weeks. My hand better shape up and get working right, or I'm going to be in a lot of pain for four weeks.