Thursday, August 11, 2011

Getting Motivated

I have to admit I am having a hard time getting motivated to work lately. There's so much going on in my life, so I guess that's a big part of it. Big transitions make it hard to concentrate. I thought that once my hubby got out of the hospital it would be better, but he was home all the time recuperating. Then he was able to get back to work, and I thought, now...

Well, okay, I am working, just not at full speed. It's not even a matter of the work not being there. It is. It's just hard to feel motivated to do it. I get what I need to get done, done, but I'm not going above and beyond to do as much as possible. There's so much I need to do at the new house, and money to be spent, I really should be pushing it to the max so I can get it all done. Now if I can just convince myself of that, I'll be on track.