Monday, September 04, 2006

Big Thanks, and Hearty Hugs

We had a blast last night in the Lady Aibell chatroom. The turn out was fantastic--thanks everybody! We didn't end up leaving until after MIDNIGHT! Wow. So nice to see new faces, and finally get to talk in 'real time' with some old friends. I love the energy and connection of a live chat.

As much as I love, love, LOVE live chats, I have to admit that e-groups are great, and sweeping up in popularity, with good reason, there's no specific time frame to be there. Your messages will be around for eons to come so anyone coming back even weeks later will still be able to find what you posted. That's a great benefit to all involved, so in keeping with the times, I've started an author/reader group of my very own.

Come join the fun at my new yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tamiparrington/

Join and post your blurbs and excerpts, and take part in the crazy world of Tami Parrington and her Chippewa, and Lady Aibell cohorts. We’ll have lots of reading for you, and contests, announcements for awesome chats, and great groups so stop in, sit back, grab a cup of coffee, and chat awhile.

I want to thank all the wonderful people who have made my 'coming back' to the world of authordom (okay, not a word, I'm hoofing it here) so much fun, and so successful. I love you all, and you are much appreciated.

Tami

4 comments:

Shesawriter said...

Hey Lady,

Just stopping in to holla at ya. Hope all is going well!

Hugs!

Bernita said...

Your energy, Tami, makes me tired - in an admiring sort of way.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you changed the layout! Looking awesome! And hot! lol.

Tami P said...

Hi Tanya! Great to see you here. Yes, everything's going fine. Crazy, but fine. LOL (Crazy suits me pretty well as it turns out. haha)

Bernita--energy? Boy sometimes I feel like every last drop is drained by the end of the day, but hey, I sleep good. LOL

Jose-Yeah, you like it? Kay got me on a banner creating kick. Actually, she made a killer banner for herself and I drooled over it, and then got mad at myself for not being able to make one since I have Paint Shop Pro too, so why can't I? LOL So I did. And then I had to wrestle with the HTML code of this stupid blog to let it be up there. (I even had to change the body style of the blog as you can see, because the other style absolutely refused to allow the banner--ARRRRG, I showed that sucker. MUUUUUUAHHAHAHAHA)