Saturday, September 02, 2006

Don't Forget To Mark Your Calendars--Great Prizes Await

Mark your calendars and come chat with the editors of Lady Aibell on September 03, 2006 from 7 pm to 9 pm (central time) at the Lady Aibell Press website here: http://www.ladyaibell.com/ in our live chat room.

Get to know us, our company, and what we’re looking for first hand.

No registration necessary, simply type in a chat name, and enter. If a box pops up for password, click on the ‘enter without password’ box and you’re in.

I have several prizes to give away, one of which is this cool new promo mug for my novella 'Computer Games'


So be sure and stop in, and say hi, and join in the fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there if my phone and power hold up.

(It's Cup)

Tami P said...

I simply can't wait!!!