Monday, September 25, 2006

Having Way Too Much Fun

Thanks to Kay, and then Cupnjava, I've found a new form of self-induced torture. To think this little movie maker was on my computer all this time and I never even knew it until Kay said, it comes free with Windows. Okay... so I looked. Couldn't find it. Screamed and kicked at the injustice of it all, because I couldn't play like all the other kiddies, then found it.

They did not make it easy to find, but it was there.

So here is my new movie trailer for HELL'S OWN.

Sorry it will not embed in here for some reason... so here's my website link to it http://www.tparrington.com/trailer.html

3 comments:

s.w. vaughn said...

OOOOH!!!!

Way cool!!!

How'd you do that?! Do I have that program?

GREAT trailer! :-)

s.w. vaughn said...

Oh no... I found the program...

Now I'm gonna play with it forever! :-)

Tami P said...

Sonya--
I feel it only fair to warn you--

it is SERIOUSLY addictive.

LOL