Thursday, September 28, 2006

Jumping for Joy

Today has been a great day. Not only did I find a several NEW toys (blogged about on my LJ site), on top of the fun little web-toy I spoke about below. But as of this afternoon COMPUTER GAMES is #11 (with a bullet) on Chippewa's publisher page of Fictionwise! It entered the chart at like #99, and stayed low for a while, but yesterday it had jumped up to #16 which takes quite a few sales, and then today when I checked it was at #11! (doing happy dance while I type).

And a HUGE congratulations to Bianca D'Arc whose RARE VINTAGE is #1 on the publisher best-seller list, and Number NINE on the OVERALL erotica best-sellers for Fictionwise! (That's out of well-over 2000 total books). AND to KAY Derwydd whose THE LEGACY is Number 2 on Chippewa's best-seller list, and number EIGHTEEN (out of that 2000something) erotica best-seller! Bianca's KISS ME DEADLY, and ONE AND ONLY, are numbers 4 & 5 on Chippewa's area too.

WAY TO GO LADIES.

I still haven't busted into the top 100 of the overall catagory yet, but I'ma MOVIN ON UP! A huge, and hearty THANK YOU to all who've purchased Computer Games at Fictionwise, and anywhere else.

2 comments:

Bernita said...

Out of the way, folks, she's commin' through!

IM Cupnjava said...

Chip and LAP writers ROCK!