Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Brand Yourself

I've been playing around with a new logo design for our farm with Logo Yes and it's a lot of fun. This is the second one I've made. You can try their logo maker free and create a logo and matching business card to accentuate your style for all kinds of different types of businesses. As a writer we all know how important it is to 'brand' yourself and get your name out there so people will look for your work. This is a great, and very easy way to do it. All you do is follow the five steps, that's it, but inside those five steps is a myriad of options to create just the right logo for yourself, and then several different style choices for a business card.

Here is the logo I made this time, and a picture of the creation template to show how easy it is


And this is the finished product, the choice I made for the business card.

I did a different style in red too. Red and white are actually our farm colors, but I liked the blue one too and wanted to see how it would look. I did a completely different logo for the red one. It's so easy, I could play with this all night, but then I'd never be able to make my decision on which one to use.

No comments: