Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My Dream Vacation

Getting a vacation when you have a farm, and are self-employed can be really tricky. If I were to get away I'd go to Las Vegas. There just seems to be so much going on there. I saw an episode of a show I watch all the time last week where some of the contestents went to Vegas and went on this really cool looking ride that shoots you up 100 or something feet in the air then drops you back down at the speed of light repetatively--that's my new dream--to go on vacation and get rocketed into the Vegas skyline several times. Even though there's so much to do, even I could afford a vacation there between discount hotels Las Vegas and all the buffets that are so reasonable. I keep telling hubby that, and he keeps saying, well, okay, if you can find one of those hotels that will let us bring all the goats and horses, we're there. Okay, it might be a little while.

2 comments:

James Goodman said...

If you ever get a chance, you really should go to Vegas. I've been a couple of times (luckily, I don't have a farm, so it's easier for me to make such a trip) and have thoroughly enjoyed it every time.

Tami P said...

Hi James. I really do want to so bad. One of my problems is that if I go there I want to go when the weather here (in Illinois) is really crappy. Unfortunately that's the hardest time to find anyone interested at all in taking care of the animals even for a weekend. hahaha. I guess I'm going to have to just bite it and go in the summer when I can get the help here at home. I'd be perfectly happy with a weekend trip.