Saturday, March 22, 2008

Financial Toll Of Owning A Home

Do home repairs ever end? I'm beginning to think the answer is a definate no. I had a bit of a conversation with someone else on a forum I go to about how there's always something that needs to be done, repaired, replaced, changed, and what have you. Our house isn't even that old by home structural standards, yet I swear, there's always something going on here. I feel like I live in a constant state of construction. Maybe it's just because I live on a farm and for some reason, farms and constant construction seem to go together. I'm not sure. But I am sure that I need a membership to a company like directbuy. The cost of doing all this work is starting to really take a toll on our finances. Hum, either that or it's all the horses, goats, chickens, ducks, geese, cats, and such... okay, I'll have to think about that for a bit.

No comments: