Monday, August 04, 2008

More Space

I just received some really happy news in my email box. Amazon's Create Space is extending it's offer to allow you to upgrade your submissions to their pro-plan for free until the end of the year! This is great news for me because I still have a couple of books that have gone out of print that I want to get up online again and the pro-plan version of create space's book publishing offers such a great value. Even when it costs money to convert to it it is a fantastic value, but with re-prints it's hard to justify spending even 39 dollars because they really don't sell that well. Mostly I just like to have past work available for the few that may find my work after all these years and still want to read past novels--or maybe it is just ego, lol. Either way, I'm excited that it isn't going to cost me anything to put them and even new work up until the end of the year. That's plenty of time to get my act in gear and finish preparing them all... maybe.

No comments: