Friday, August 22, 2008

Really flying

Having to write about a variety of subjects today and one of them a very pertinent a/c compressor post makes me really stop to think about the heat today. I'm glad we had out compressor fixed this spring other wise my computer wouldn't be the only thing overheating here.

Speaking of computers I got my new laptop today! I ordered it two weeks ago and it was build on Monday, shipped on Tuesday, and arrived TODAY. Now that may not seem so unusual except that I found out it was being shipped from China... two days from China! Wow, go FedEx!

I had to laugh because I was outside when they came and they were going so fast they flew right by my house. The driver had to turn around at the next farm and come back. Okay, so that's how they got here that fast.

No comments: