Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Shout Out To Wordpreneur

I really love the Wordpreneur blog for several reasons. One, it got me back on track earlier this year when I had let myself slide a bit on seeking new work and had begun to moan about how hard it was to make a living as a writer online. It's not (well it is, but it is out there if you look for it). Two, because there are always great posts with some sort of information I can walk away with that is useful for me as a writer... but today, for even more reasons...FREE reasons. I joined the subscription list over there. Not really that I had to, I go there all the time anyway and I do not really need email reminders that there are new posts up on there it's in my sidebar here... but because for joining you get two free ebook downloads on making money as a writer online! Joined, got them, they are VERY useful and well done. Thanks guys!

No comments: