Thursday, August 28, 2008

Working Smarter

I have been working so hard, and been so swamped with freelance work lately that I've hardly had the time to write on my blogs, and I appologize for that. I've had web content to write, reviews to write, articles on everything from acne products to car seats. It is really wonderful because I've come to understand how much I'd been holding myself back in the past by not seeking extra work. It is easy to get stagnant when you have a good thing going and feel like you don't need extra work, but when that dries up you are left with nothing. Sure, if you actively look while you have a lot of work to do you can get overrun with work, but the thing is, in that case you have the options to be CHOOSEY. Take my word for it--it's much nicer to be able to pick and chose the work you want to do that will pay you the best, than it is to be desperate and taking anything that comes your way.

No comments: