Monday, July 23, 2007

Busy, busy

Whew what a busy weekend. I haven't had a chance to get on here and write at all. I went to a goat show on Saturday. You can read about that on my farm blog. All day Sunday was spent pretty much just being lazy. I had a bit of a summer cold that started mid-week last week and just kind of left a hazy trail by Sunday that made me not want to do anything at all.

Liz, I'll get to that tag today at some point. LOL So much fun those are.

I watched the latest series installment of 'John From Cincinnati' last night. Boy I just can't tell you what keeps me watching that show. There's something about it. Normally a show like that I'd have turned off after the first one or two episodes and never looked back. You never really know where the show is going, or what its purpose is. Most times you're not even sure what you've just witnessed at the end of a segment. It's confusing and convoluted. The characters aren't very endearing. In fact, most of them are downright (insert unmentionable word here. It's funny, I have quite a trucker's vocabulary in person, but I can't seem to write those words down for posterity. LOL)

I can't wait for tonight's 'Big Love' installment though. That and 'Burn Unit' are still my favorite shows. 'Painkiller Jane' has come back strong from a couple of weaker episodes and I'm enjoying them as well. I watched the first of the new second season of 'Pysche' but that was just a little too campy for me. I took that off my line up. See... I'm tough like that, but I can't stop watching 'John From Cincinnati' for some reason. There must be something there.

No comments: