Wednesday, December 31, 2008

After Work

After a nearly two month slow down (holidays always slow my work down) things are starting to pick up again. I've been busy with other things too though. Cleaning the house, playing with the animals, and with several big power outtages this month (and a loss of two of our fish tanks) replacing filter systems, and restarting tanks and stocking them.

I got a few pics of the birds last night. Here is Goober just hanging out in my office.



And here is the budgies new cage (budgies are more commonly - but mistakenly - known as parakeets):

That cage isn't really new, I've had it but had put off using it because the bar spacing is a little large but they needed a bigger cage than they were in. They seem to really like it and haven't had a problem with the wider spaces in the bars yet. I still have their old cage if I need it.

I really want to get them a flight cage like I have for my conure but with the slow work for the last two months I haven't been able to. Maybe next month.

No comments: