Sunday, December 21, 2008

Goin' Batty

We watched 'The Dark Knight' last night. I loved it. I thought I wouldn't. I already liked the Batman movie with Jack Nicholson's Joker in it and thought no way could this be as good, but it really was. Totally different, but absolutely wonderful. I enjoyed the first of 'this' Batman series 'Batman Begins' but thought it was more of a prequel to the other Batman movies that were currently out there. Obviously though they decided to start at the beginning with this Batman series and make it its own entity. It left off kind of finished on this last one. I do hope they just left it that way to make it look like that and are really going to continue this series because it is so good. Unlike the 'campier' Batmans (the television series, and the 90's movies) this one is a real dramatic dark, drama noir and it could be so good. Especially if they keep the current Batman.

No comments: