Sunday, December 28, 2008

Let There Be Light

Having been involved in several long term power outages in the last 10 days the lighting in our home is at the forefront of my thoughts all the time now. Things like that tend to go pretty much without notice after awhile but when you start to look at it after living in a place for 15 years you begin to see the wear and need for replacement when you have your eyes opened so to speak. Quoizel lighting is elegant and comes in a wide variety of styles. Since every room in our house has a different feel they each need a different type of lighting. One thing I found on their site besides the beautiful light fixtures are FOUNTAINS. I love them. There is one wall fountain that is a cascading sheet of water I am simply in love with. I am definitely getting that. What's even better is it, and most of the items at the Quoizel Store come with FREE SHIPPING. Those are two of my favorite words.

No comments: