Sunday, December 21, 2008

Room Appeal

I would love to have wood flooring in my living room and family room. I think it is so beautiful and classy. Whenever I want to write a scene in a room that is serious, or classy, I give it a wood floor. Not ceramic tile, which is also 'rich' and classy, but a wood floor is more than just rich feeling, it is warm, and inviting, serious, bold, it has a completely different aura than tile. If I want a fuzzy feeling I give it a plush carpet, if I want bold I'll go for wood or tile, but for strong and or warm I go with wood all the way. I've talked a lot about what to do about my own house and since we removed the rugs to the tile that was beneath them we've wanted to change it. I don't want rugs again. I want wood flooring. I think that will be our spring project.

No comments: