Saturday, December 13, 2008

Burn Notice!

It's coming back! My favorite series of all time - Burn Notice is coming back in January. I love that show. Big Love is coming back on HBO and I love that too, but Burn Notice is the one show I would trip over my own tongue to make sure I don't miss. I just think it is the perfect combination of everything. Suspense, drama, comedy, everything. I grew up loving the old show 'MacGyver' and this is so much like that only better, and more modern. There is also a very heated love interest conflict that was largely missing in the MacGyver series although Richard Dean Anderson who played MacGyver was handsome and had plenty of lady fans falling over themselves to watch him do his thing each week. I can't wait to see how the new season works out for the characters. I like that they've kept the main characters all the way through so far. Unlike with Weeds where they branched out away from a couple of the main characters which I didn't like, so far Burn Notice has kept theirs. I hope they can keep that up.

No comments: