Saturday, December 13, 2008

Luggage Blues

I travel a lot and go through luggage
like water it seems like. I buy new luggage every year or two. Travel can be tough on luggage especially flying. I have sat at the airport terminal and watched the luggage cars go by and sometimes see them when they're loading planes and they are supposed to be careful... supposed to be. If you travel enough you know that they're not all that careful and those luggage carriers and belts are tough on them too. I am going to have to buy some new bags soon. I don't travel as much in the winter so I can wait until spring but I am on the road a lot during the summer. Just a few days ago I spent the weekend flying around the country. That's it for the next few months though. I'm flown out. I'm almost glad when winter comes (almost) because it means I can ground myself and wait out the bad weather in my house. By spring I'll be itching to go again. Since none of it is really vacation as a rule, I'm ready for a vacation. Maybe I'll get myself out of the house this winter and actually travel for a vacation.

No comments: