Friday, February 02, 2007

Amazing Hope

I had to kind of smile when I came online and saw the title on Yahoo's entertainment section that one of the contestants on American Idol brought judge Paula Abdul to tears. I had to wonder if they were that good, or that bad. I have to admit I haven't been watching it. After the season premiere that made me laugh outloud, I haven't had a chance to catch the show, but even I was a little misty eyed when I read that the tears were brought on by the hopes and dreams of a 64-year-old hopeful on the top-rated reality show. How sweet. Hey, if it left Simon Cowell silent, it had to be amazing.

3 comments:

EA Monroe said...

Hi Miss Write! I heard about this on the radio yesterday. Apparently, the man had just lost his wife to cancer and the song -- Pyramids Along the Nile -- was one they had sang together. He was a winner.

Hey, we miss seeing you around so I bet you must be busy busy!

Tami P said...

Actually I've been sick, sick, sick. I've been trying to get on when I can though. Yesterday I couldn't even get out of bed.

That does sound fantastic, I'm sorry I missed that.

EA Monroe said...

Get well soon, Miss Write!!