Monday, February 05, 2007

Love My Blogger

I know exactly why these 'free' blog sites are so popular with everybody. It's not necessarily just that they're free, it's that they're easy to use. I am trying once again to install a blog on my website which would be my own domain. I have tried this several times in the past few months and every time it leaves me with a headache, and no blog. Oh, don't get me wrong. I can get the basics to work, but I've never been satisfied with simply a basic design. And I shouldn't have to be satisfied with it either. There are supposedly plenty of templates to choose from, and I've found them... just try and load them though. There has to be a trick. Some secret password that I haven't figured out yet. It's never taken me so long to figure out anything ever before though. Who has the time for that? Yep, gotta love blogger... and all the other free blogs out there. Easy, simple, and fast.

No comments: