Wednesday, August 15, 2007

New Work, Old Losses

I wrote an article the other day that got published on Helium.com. It's about Designer Dogs and I'd love to share the link with you. I will if my server quits acting like a dog itself. Actually I'm not sure if it is my server's fault, or if it's the new IE browswer that I was forced to install because the old IE6 kept stalling on me. The new IE7 is a pain in the ...

I also wrote and submitted an article on a home remedy for ringworm this morning on associated content. I'll let you know if and when that gets published, although that should also show up in my sidebar over there.

I began a new job writing for a law firm today too. I'm awaiting news on whether my article makes the grade over there. I'm hoping it does because they have quite a bit of business and it would help a lot since the web content writing business I was employed by closed up shop for a few months after loosing a big customer. That really hurt because I was making about eight hundred dollars a week from them.

Since I was never getting any of my articles sent back, I know it wasn't me that the owner of the ad company said the reason the client left was because of returned articles. There were quite a few writers with the company, and all of us are feeling the shut down pretty strongly.

Oh well... that's life in the Internet working world. Here one minute, gone the next.

(Just a note, I haven't been able to access the article yet but I'm pretty sure it's a browswer issue due to the why's of it not happening that I'm not even clear on enough to attempt to explain. I'll post the link as soon as I can.)

No comments: