Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Water To Go

During the winter I drink lots of coffee, and even soda, but in the summer I prefer to have a bottle of water wherever I go. The drawback is I don't like 'outside' water sources. I don't mean like water from a stream, although that would count too, but I mean even a fountain, or restaurant. The only alternative would be to buy bottled water but the prices for those are rediculous in my opinion. So what do I do when I run out of water from home in my water bottle? Suffer...

Until my husband found a cool new 'tool'. He found a water bottle filter. Just fill up the bottle with water from anywhere and put the filter cap on and viola--as good as any store bought water anywhere, and even better than the water from home. I even use these when I fill bottles at home now too.

No comments: