Saturday, March 03, 2007

Wild Hogs Couldn't Stop Me

Well the movie 'Wild Hogs' is getting raked over the coals by most movie goers and reviewers. I have to admit it's one of those movies (as judged by the commercials) that seems like most of the funny one-liners are being used to make it seem like the funniest thing on earth for at least 30 seconds. I still want to see it, and will... having a very warped sense of humor helps sometimes and where others find comedy movies lame I at least can enjoy it for what it is... it's not supposed to be rocket science. I mean if you go into a movie about 4 middle aged yuppies turned 'Hells Angels' for the weekend and expect to discover the mysteries of life you're bound to be disappointed. Some say it's a stupid movie... well duh, it's supposed to be.

We'll see if I have the same opinion when I get to see it. Fortunately for me, who rarely goes to the theater--it should be out on DVD soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We saw it last night and really enjoyed it! I was surprised to see how bad the reviews were for it - since we were entertained through out the entire movie.