Sunday, June 17, 2007

Just Can't Take It Anymore

I did some cruising yesterday and was hit by how many writers have either cut way down on their blogs, or have pretty much said goodbye, or even abandoned them without a word. I can't say I don't understand it, I do. It's sad though. There's a certain inherent frustration in the publishing world on the writer's side of things. Sometimes it can be so infuriating that it makes you truly insane. I'll miss a lot of those folks that have decided to step away for awhile. I say for awhile, because the ones I know truly are writers and you just can't completely get away from that. There's no escape to what's inside you. It's normal to take leave once in awhile though, otherwise the world would have a lot of dead writers who just couldn't take it anymore.

No comments: