Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Pen is Mightier than... just about everything

I'm almost out of pens again. I had a pen run out of ink this morning and went to my 'stash' of pens and the box is empty now after refilling my drawer. Ordering them is easy enough though. Finding custom pens is fun. I always try to come up with something new to put on them as a slogan, along with my email address, and website. I went through the last box a lot faster than usual, but I've been going to a lot of shows the last few months. That uses them up quickly. It's great for advertisting because I don't even have to hand them out. I just lay them on the table by our exhibit whether it's a book signing, a horse show, a goat show, or a sale, and they're gone in no time. There are lots of things you can get for that kind of advertising but the pens are the best in my opinion. Caladars, hats, and things like that are fun, but they're a little more expensive and some people will like them, and use them, and others won't, but very few people don't want pens. I do like the calandars too though, even for my own use, but I order far more pens.

No comments: