Friday, June 22, 2007

Well my resolution to quit smoking didn't last long. I made it through one day, then yesterday I fell off the wagon and had the last of a remaining pack I had hidden. That was my mistake. I thought that leaving a few in a pack would keep me from obsessing over not having any if I couldn't handle it. I didn't go out and buy a new pack so I'm going to try this now with no 'safty' net. The problem is I know I"ll start to obsess about it because after a certain time, there's no place around here to go to get them because everything closes up at 9 or so. Even then, it's a 15 minute trip. I'll have to see how I do. I know I had a heck of a time sleeping last night (last cigarette of that left over pack was at about 2 pm yesterday). I think the sleep problems had to do with the withdrawal. Hope I can sleep a little better tonight, although once I finally did get to sleep I was okay last night.

No comments: