Thursday, October 11, 2007

Fall is a Bust

I'm so lovin the Biggest Loser on Tuesday nights, but honestly as much tv as I'm watching lately with all the new fall shows, that's the only one I'm really feeling. Oh on Monday's my usual standby's 'Two and a Half Men', and 'Rules of Engagement' are still funny, but even they have lost a little bit of the spark they had last year. Maybe it's because there's only so many things you can say in that 'environment'. It's just a little predictable. For the new shows I'm watching myself this fall, the Bionic Woman, and Cane, I'm just less than totally impressed. Bionic Woman really isn't hitting the right spots at all, and Cane, while I want to like it, seems a little lackluster for all it's backstabbing, that's all it is. The characters themselves just don't 'feel' like well-rounded real people. Except for the father of the family, him I really like, and he's very well played. The rest are just evil little self-centered ego-spuds.

No comments: