Monday, October 01, 2007

Rock Of Love

You're never going to believe what I got into watching yesterday. I was tired and bored and there was nothing on TV so I turned on a reality show (yes, really) on VH1--the Rock Of Love--Bret Michaels. I like Bret, I always liked Poison, it's kind of amazing the shape he's kept himself in in spite of having diabetes and such. Anyway, I watched an entire season's reruns yesterday except for the final episode which was on in the evening. I had to tune in to see who he finally picked. Now the entire time watching the series reruns I was sitting there joking back and forth about the goings on, one thing that REALLY made me laugh is one of the girl's parents (it was a segment where all the parents of the various girls left were there) anyway, this one father was all self-important at a private dinner meeting with Bret and his daughter, going on about how he was a self-made man and since he had a nice house and clothes and such, if Bret married his daughter there would be a pre-nup involved... oh my God I laughed so hard, like this little piss-on nobody had to worry about HIS money from a man whose made millions, has a mansion, etc... yeah, I was like, there will be a pre-nup alright, Bret's! Goodness gracious what a joke that was. I do think he picked the right girl at the end. Although I kind of liked the one named Heather, there was just a bit of coniving in there with that one. Jess, the one he picked was a real sweetheart. Hope she can deal with that world.

No comments: