Monday, October 08, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I recently had an engraved dog tag made with the inscription 'Winning the race, one step at a time', on it, along with my name, and a victory symbol. I got this great necklace and dog tags from Quicktrophy.com and they were fantastic to work with!

Ordering online was quick and simple. There were all kinds of colors to choose from, I picked gold (the color of victory!) and then you simply type in your inscription on the lines provided, and off you go. They let me know when the order was going to be created, when they were shipping it, everything!

The inscription I picked has a personal meaning for me. Some of you know I'm on a weight-loss journey, and this inscription helps to remind me that dieting may be a race, a race for health, but it's not a sprint... it is a long-distance journey that you can only accomplish by taking it one step at a time, and enjoying the process! I love my new tag, and wear it proudly as inspiration along the way. Thanks Quick Trophy!

No comments: