Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Reality TV

'Biggest Loser' is on again tonight. I don't know what's wrong with me, I never used to like reality shows. I still don't all that much, but some of them like Biggest Loser have a lot to do with what I'm doing in my own life, so that's interesting, and others like 'Rock of Love' are just sort of inline with other long-time interests I've always had. I still don't care for reality shows that have nothing to do with 'normal' life, or 'extraodinary life situations' like rock star dating, I mean that reality show 'I Love New York' what do I care what bunch of guys will do to date a nobody? Same thing with shows like Survivor, not like that kind of thing will every happen to ordinary people, and they themselves are nobody extraordinary, so who cares? That's just my take, and I know it's not the popular one. I am finding myself drawn to the couple reality shows that I have watched though and I still wonder what someone slipped in my Ovaltine lately.

No comments: