Saturday, October 20, 2007

It's The Little Things

Being a romantic at heart I love buying frilly little gifts for the entire bridal party when I go to weddings. So often the rest of the party get totally ignored on that day, while of course it should be the bride's day, still, the rest of the group put a lot of work into that day too. It doesn't have to be a big thing. Just something to say they are appreciated, and noticed. I forget myself about the men in the party though. I never really thought about groomsmen gift. If I remember correctly I didn't at my own wedding either, and I'm pretty sure my hubby-to-be at the time didn't either. He's not really like that. It's not that he's not thoughtful, he is, he just doesn't think in terms of little things like that. I kind of feel guilty that I didn't either now.

No comments: