Monday, October 15, 2007

The Thrill of Not Knowing

Sometimes I wonder if I have covered all my bases in investments. I'm usually a pretty 'safe' investor. I tend to take only those things that require small investments in money, and are secure so I am not likely to lose the principle. It could happen, but it's not likely. However those investments don't pay off really big either. The more you have, the more you get, and it can get rather large over time, but it's not like a huge windfall at every turn. Real estate, and real estate franchise can really put a fire under investment returns. I've learned a lot about real estate investments and have come close to jumping in at several points. Some days I think I just need to grab my nose and jump in the water, or I'll never get wet. I'll never feel like I know enough, or feel secure enough, but then again, there's a certain level of thrill in the not knowing.

No comments: