Thursday, October 18, 2007

Look At How You Feel

Back on my jewelry kick for a moment--I've found that I really like wearing jewelry of all kinds much more now that I'm losing weight. Funny, but dressing up, wearing jewelry, wearing make-up kind of goes by the wayside a lot of times when we start to feel less attractive, even subconsiously. Once you start to feel good about yourself again, a lot of things come blazing back into full glory, including wearing nice clothes, and jewelry (and that's not all, but this is a 'g' rated blog). I have even taken, most times anyway, to not wearing sweats and t-shirts to 'work' in my home office anymore. I do slide on that once in a while, I mean what's the fun of working at home if you always have to get dressed up? However, even in sweats and t-shirts, I feel sexier!

No comments: