Monday, October 01, 2007

Music For Company

I really love my new walkman. It's the 'old-fashioned' CD player that seem almost obsolete now with MP3 players being all the rage, but it does the job. I would like an MP3 player though because I'd like to make the transition from walking to jogging pretty soon here. Even thinking about joining a running club--they have walking events too. The MP3 player won't skip (I don't think) during jogging. The walkman definately will even though it's an 'anti-skip' one. It clearly states that the anti-skip helps during swaying like walking, but won't during running, or jogging. Plus you can put a lot more songs---A LOT, on an MP3 player. The most I can seem to manage to put on a single CD is about 14, a MP3 can usually hold upwards of 200. Big difference. I'll have to settle for the walkman for a little while though. Maybe I can get an MP3 player for Christmas--for now, the walkman does the job of keeping me company on my walks really nicely.

No comments: