Thursday, December 14, 2006

Complete Curiosity

Have any of you hear of something called a 'soap mouse'? I have to look into it more. Apparently there's a video on You Tube (haven't found it yet) on how to make a wireless mouse that has some sort of sponge-like soft shell over it that you just have to hold in your hand and the pressure you apply tells it where to go. You don't even need a desk to lay it on or anything. Apparently it's accurate, and comfortable to use. If you've heard of this type of thing, or use one let me know. I've very interested. I get 'pointer' finger on occassion and I'm always interested in anything that might help that, or carpel tunnel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! It's right here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hohu8SSpduM

me said...

Interesting! Never heard of it until now. My son made a remote control out of his PDA. LOL