Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Five Things You Don't Know About Me

Wow, I didn't even know this was going around! Genki Girl got me this morning and now I have to think of 5 things about me that nobody knows. It’s very difficult because I’m pretty transparent for the most part. I don’t know if that’s a good thing, or a bad thing.

1-Twisting Genki’s post—My DAUGHTER is a mommy’s girl. She calls me ‘at least’ everyday, usually 5 or 6 times a day unless there is some unusual circumstance that does not allow it. She is always asking me my opinion, or how to do something… now if only she’d actually TAKE that advice most times.

2- I can twist Genki’s post because I’m 44 years old and have tried almost everything in those 44 years – I smoke ( know, I know, bad thing), I used to drink hard when I went out (do I get brownie points for not drinking hardly ever now?) and I have done non-prescription illegal drugs (IN THE PAST can’t emphasis that enough. LOL Although unlike a certain president, I can’t say I didn’t inhale—take the ‘inhale’ for whatever you wish, it would apply in almost any case.)

3- I’ve never lived on my own.

4- I have a CRAZY sense of humor. Not everyone gets my humor, and at times I may offend—can I borrow this one too? It does apply. However, it may not count because many people know that about me already. LOL

5- I’ve owned/bred/ and shown most species of domestic animal including birds, dogs, cats, horses, sheep, goats, rabbits, and chickens (yes, they do have chicken and rabbit shows. Rabbit shows are actually huge and have lots of occurrences in nearly every state, although most folks outside of the rabbit industry really don’t know about them.)

Ok--5 people!! Cupnjava, Jose, Geekmom, DonnaLeigh, and Angie

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've never lived alone? WOW! Those are interesting and funny to read.

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's the second time you do this to me! Yeah, I don't have a real problem with the questions...But don't you know how hard it is for me to find people to tag????? LOL
Now to comment your answers: Count me in for the sense of humor, although people call me "weird" i/o crazy, but people who's chat with me should know that by now.
Now, there are certain things that I really don't want everybody to know, tagging be damned! LOL

Tami P said...

Really really, Jules. Never ever. LOL I do like reading all the different 'memes' out there for the same reason. Had one the other day that I posted on my write low down site and some of the responses from one of my friends was really hilarious. You never know what you'll find out about someone else on one of these things.

Jose--we all know you're a trip. And I love picking on you because you're such a delightfully fun target. LOL

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you didn't say an "easy" taget! lol. Okay, I'll work on it and I'll be posting it before the week is out.

Anonymous said...

Great list of 5 things posted, course being a lifer friend i knew LOL.....chocolate M from the ATL

Tami P said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tami P said...

Go to bed lifer friend m from atl. LOL Geesh, that sounds like a jail sentence doesn't it? You're supposed to be nursing a cold.

Just kidding. Glad you're here.

No I'm not, go to bed!

(Can you tell I'm a Gemini?)

9:04 PM

Tami P said...

I'm a tiger... tigers eat rats. LOL

EA Monroe said...

Hi Miss Write. Interesting things to know, since I am planning to make you into one of the characters in my next crazy Hallelujah story!

Certain parties are egging me on and clammoring for another vacation!

Tami P said...

Oh no way! Serious? How cool is that. I've never been a character before. That is so exciting! Now I'll get to know how my kids -- who've been the subject of many character developments over the years--feel. LOL Better watch out though, they keep threatening to sue me. hahhahahaha

Nah, I'd never do that. That is just too cool.

And YAY... ROAD TRIP!!!

EA Monroe said...

Heehee. I might have to give out Hallelujah awards!

IM Cupnjava said...

Posted. ^.^